A Clear Case for Invisalign
Bid bye-bye to braces with noticeable metal brackets and wires. Discover the discreet way to straighten teeth with the clear braces called Invisalign®. See why this alternative to metal braces may be the right choice for you.
The Beauty of Invisalign
Invisalign has become a popular alternative to metal braces because it can straighten your teeth without the stigma and discomfort of traditional metal braces. Invisalign uses advanced dental technology to create clear, customized sets of appliances that steadily shift teeth into their proper position. While metal braces are attached to the teeth, Invisalign is removable to ease eating, brushing, and flossing. These clear braces are barely noticeable, which has made them an attractive alternative to metal braces for people of all ages seeking a subtler straightening solution.
The Clear Way to a Better Smile
Only an Invisalign provider can ultimately determine if clear braces are best for you. If you do choose Invisalign, you’ll be surprised to see how simple the treatment can be. You’ll need to follow these steps:
- See an Invisalign provider to see if clear braces are right for your dental case and concerns.
- If clear braces are an option, your Invisalign provider will craft your customized treatment plan.
- This treatment plan will be translated by advanced computer technology to create and calibrate your customized set of clear braces.
- Each set is worn for approximately two weeks and then replaced by another set to gradually move your teeth.
- The set must be worn for most of the day and only removed while eating, brushing, and flossing.
- After wearing each set of clear braces, you’ll be left with straighter teeth and a much more attractive smile.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in The Village of Cross Keys, call Dental One Associates of Cross Keys today at (443) 863-6394 or make an appointment.
Dental One Associates offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in The Village of Cross Keys. With 12 affiliated practices throughout Maryland, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Dental One Associates of Cross Keys, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Dental One Associates of Cross Keys.